4.5.14

Hair Henna - Yes or no?


Every 6 months or so I have started to notice a pattern, I get bored with my hair...

Looking back at pictures around christmas and then my birthday in May my hair always changes whether texture or colour between those 6 months. Why stop the pattern now?

Well I am on a natural hair journey that I want to stick to but here is the issue. I am dealing with a whole lot of dry blonde hair which is hi-lighted and I just want to get rid of it! I don't want to cut so my other option is to dye my hair dark so that I vow to never dye my hair again. I did this in 2012

Black hair 2012
May 2012











and my hair was so much healthier but I grew bored and honestly feel that I suit lighter hair more but this time I know I will not dye my hair blonde ever again!

So the question is will Henna dye my whole hair black? Is it strong enough to get rid of the bleached blonde and is it healthy for your hair? Any advice you have would be helpful :) 

Thanks curlies x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK Curly Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig