12.8.14

Where to buy curly hair products in the UK?


Hi guys so my latest video is a HAUL of the products I have been using for my hair lately but I thought it would be useful to share where I am able to buy them in the UK. Check out the list below with products and locations of where to find them.

Wilkinsons
Perm Rods £2 

Holland & Barrett
Dr Organic Tea Tree Shampoo £5.49
Australian Tea Tree Oil  £4.29

Afro Hair and Cosmetic stores (Usually on most high streets, I have been too, Sabina's, Tooting SW London and various hair shops in Mitcham, Croydon, Streatham) 

SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque | £14.99
Coconut Oil 100% Natural | Various prices (mine was £1.99)

Beauty By Zara www.beautybyzara.com   |  
SheaMoisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie  £12.99 
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Dandruff and Dry Scalp Elixir £12.99

Etsy www.etsy.com/ThermalHairCare |
Hot Head deep conditioning cap £18.31
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK Curly Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig