1.2.15

BEAUTY SPOTLIGHT: Nanshy 4 in 1 Makeup Blending Sponge Review



To keep things interesting I thought I would start to share one beauty review a week for you guys! I am all about hair but often get offers to try new make-up and skincare products along with finding great ones myself. Let me know what you think?

We will start off this week with this new tool from Nanshy! It is a 4 in 1 blending sponge. Nanshy are a UK beauty brand that produce high quality cruelty free tools!

I loved the idea of this product straight away as one of my biggest issues with my face is dark circles and blemishes, this tool is perfect for blending in foundation/concealer in all of those places we want to vanish!

It comes in very sleek packaging making you feel as if you have bought a luxury item. The sponge itself is the perfect size and the shape is designed so that you can hold it easily. The sponge meets at the top into one fine tip which is great for getting into small corners and hard to get places around the face (great for the nose and eye area).



I tested the sponge out to blend in my concealer which usually I do with my fingers which is very harsh on my skin. For me the best thing about using this tool is that I no longer have to get my hands messy and it's many sides make it easy for your to apply small or large amounts of make-up.

To wash the sponge it is as easy as applying some hand soap (or makeup cleanser) and rubbing it into the dirty parts of the sponge and then rinsing until completely clean


All in all I liked using this product and will continue too as it is much softer on my sensitive skin! Along with the benefits it comes at a reasonable price of £5.95, you can buy from their website here, http://nanshy.com/product/marvel-4-in-1-makeup-blending-sponge/ 


What is your favourite beauty tool?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK Curly Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig