24.2.15

Professional Beauty London 2015 @ The ExCel - Event Review!


Yesterday I attended the Professional Beauty/Hair Exhibition which happens yearly around the UK. I was lucky enough to be invited as press and was welcomed with a champagne reception in a VIP lounge!


Sleep In Rollers
Professional Beauty London Entrance
This show is for you if you work in any field of beauty and even better if you run your own salon/spa business. The show is open for 2 days (Sunday & Monday) and their are well over 800 exhibitors in the centre, all company's are arranged in the sections hair, nails, makeup/skincare, natural/organic, equipment, spa and so on. If you need to just see one aspect of beauty (like me) just head to your chosen area as it is easy to get sidetracked by the bright lights, scents and huge displays!

Professional Beauty Exhibitors
You will find some great bargains at this show! As soon as I walked in I saw the stand for the UK brand 'Sleep In Rollers' which I have seen around a lot and wondered if the product would be strong enough to curl my hair so I decided to check the price and they were selling this entire gift bag for just £5!

My goodies
You can also request samples from a lot of the stands if you aren't able to purchase and along with exploring new brands you can also get involved with free nails, hairstyling, massages and many more treatments that were on offer. You can even learn more about business and your chosen sector at the workshops, performances and live seminars that were happening throughout the day.

Hair exhibitors at Professional Beauty London
Overall if you have always wanted to visit a trade show and you are a hair & beauty lover I suggest you consider going to the next Pro Beauty Event as you will get to experience the buzzing atmosphere and huge selection of company's to trial.


Check out there website here http://www.professionalbeauty.co.uk/Content/London
Subscribe to my YouTube for more information on my day and future videos! www.youtube.com/ukcurlygirl

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK Curly Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig