29.12.15

Top 5 Conditioners - 2015 Favourites


These are my top 5 conditioners of 2015, they all can be used as leave-ins and are all highly moisturising! I usually will add a styler on top of these conditioners if needed but they can also be used alone which is why they made it to my top 5! Check out the full rundown

1. Sheamoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Leave-In

"If you are like me who has naturally very thick and dry hair then you will appreciate that this product comes with a lot of the leave-in!" Read my full Product Review 

Buy Here




2. Boucleme Conditioner

Watch my full Product Review

Buy Here 



3. Sheamoisture Superfruit Complex Conditioner


" I also use it as a co wash due to its light texture.." Read my full Product Review 

Buy Here







4. Yako Smoothing Oil-In Creme 

Mentioned at the end of this Product Review

Buy Here



5. Curls Creme Brule

"but for a wash and go and great day 1 results I would use the Creme Brule again!" Read my Product Review

Buy Here
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK Curly Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig