4.3.17

Mielle Organics Deep Conditioner Review


Mielle Organics 'Babassu Oil & Mint Deep Conditioner'


Overrated?

For years I have seen Mielle Organics pop up on my Instagram feed and it has since been a brand that I have wanted to try but wasn’t easily accessible here in the UK. Years later you can now purchase it from some UK online outlets, I bought mine from BeautyByZara

Now you all know I love a good deep conditioner, that’s my THING! And the favourite part of my natural hair journey. I always pair my deep conditioner with heat to penetrate the hair shaft and let in as much moisture as possible.

First thoughts after washing my hair was that the product was SO SMALL! I was really upset at the size because I like to apply a generous amount of product to my hair as it’s very thick and needs as much moisture as possible!

I then went ahead and applied to product to wet washed hair. The consistency shocked me as it was really thin (Almost thiner than the SheaMoisture JBCO leave-in) and had great slip unlike a thicker hair masque. The smell is very strong and minty but I enjoyed it, the mint actually was a great treatment for my scalp as I could feel the tingling which is great for stimulating and promoting hair growth.




I love that this product and brand promote healthy natural ingredients and this deep conditioner is no exception with it's mix of oils and mints (mint and peppermint) your hair will feel good without a doubt.


The deep conditioner felt so nice on my curls and they immediately became much softer and soaked up the moisture. After 40 minutes under my heat cap these were my results. 



You know a deep conditioner is good when you see hardly any residue on the hair as it has fully soaked in, also my curls became defined and so soft! I almost wished it was a leave-in!
It is now definitely one of the best deep conditioners I have tried so far and I now know what the hype was about.

I hope they make a bigger size available as it isn’t great value for money and I would use this for restoring moisture not so much for reconstructing and strengthening the hair.

All in all really great deep conditioner and I have added it to my favouirites! 

#WINNING





SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I got here much interesting stuff. The post is great! Thanks for sharing it! Mielle organics discount code

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

© UK Curly Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig