11.5.17

'Amazon Fire Tablet' Review


Last month the lovely team at 'Ideas Network' gifted me with the 'Amazon Fire Tablet' which arrived at the most perfect time! I have recently published my book http://amzn.to/2q65zRF on Amazon Kindle so too have an Amazon tablet with Kindle built into it is perfect for me to test out reading my ebook.






This tablet is so light! It is the perfect size and weight to fit in your handbag and great for travelling. I will be taking it with me on holiday this year. To give you an idea, it is much lighter than an iPad. I love the fact that in comes in a choice of colours from magenta (my colour), tangerine, black and blue, so you can add a more personal touch to your tablet.



As you can see you have a range of options of what you can do with your tablet, like your phone it is easy to navigate around and download a variation of apps. My current favourite apps to use on the tablet are TuneIn, Netflix (For when you are in bed or on travels) and of course the net for streaming shows and working on my blog.



The tablet hasn't got the best quality of camera (but I mean who uses a tablet to take pictures when you have your phone or camera). The sound is good enough for watching things in bed or on travels, but I would much rather listen to everyday music on the go with my phone.


This tablet is well suited for those who like to work on the go, travel a lot and like cute accessories! It is also one of the most affordable tablets I have seen on the market, at just £49.99!! 
http://amzn.to/2r4TcDW

Great present idea!

Overall if you are looking for an AFFORDABLE, lightweight, cute, well functioning tablet than the 'Amazon Fire Tablet' is defiantly one that i would recommend.


Learn more here: http://amzn.to/2q65AFa
Pillow cover in front photo available here: https://theethnicco.co.uk/products/kente-cushion-cover

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK Curly Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig