3.12.17

Hair Growth Update!


For the past 2 months, I've been taking the CURLS liquid vitamin for the 3 month #GrowAndSlay challenge! It is now the end of month 2 and look at my amazing results!

From the outside it is noticeably different in length but from the inside, my hair feels so much thicker and when my hair is wet I can feel it touch waist length! 

Check out my full hair update below from my latest video along with an update on products and my heat damage.

If you want to join the CURLS #GrowAndSlay challenge, register here,


Stock up on your liquid vitamins here, 

Join the Facebook group,

Post your monthly length checks with #GrowAndSlay #FrizzFreeCurls 
And you could win $1000!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK Curly Girl

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig